Boss WL-60Regular price $419.99
Compact Pedal-sized Wireless Guitar System
BOSS has made going wireless even easier. A great fit for stage performers, the BOSS WL-60 blends user control with automated plug-and-play simplicity. Made specifically for pedalboards, the WL-60's compact construction and sound quality is impressive. Simply plug your receiver into your pedals and you've got 65 feet of operating range. The BOSS WL-60 Wireless system includes a compact bodypack transmitter that's compatible with almost any instrument and has a battery life of 25 hours. This wireless system also offers two cable length simulations that mimic the natural capacitive effects of guitar cables. We know that it's not easy to go wireless; but with the user-friendly operation of the BOSS WL-60, going wireless has never been easier.
Lighting-fast BOSS wireless technology
BOSS's premium wireless technology delivers incredibly clear and reliable sound with minimal latency. This unit makes it easy for you to move around your stage without any lag at all. You'll be free to move as much as 65 feet away from your pedal board without worrying about signal interruption. You'll get solid audio performance with no drop-outs and class-leading latency of only 2.3 ms.
Perfect for pedalboards
The BOSS WL-60 has the exact same footprint as a BOSS compact pedal that makes it easy to fit on your pedalboard. When the receiver is powered by a wired connection, you can use the convenient DC output on the receiver to power other pedals. When you don't want to go wireless, you can plug straight into the receiver and use your pedals as normal without having to rearrange your board.
Easy setup and operation
When you put the BOSS WL-60 on your pedalboard, place it in the front of your signal chain and plug in the next pedal to its output. To setup, press the dedicated scan button on the receiver. The digital display will tell you what channel has the best connection. Simply select the desired channel on your receiver and transmitter and you're ready to move around on stage in a way that is totally different from anything you've experienced. When you're on-stage, you'll notice the extra freedom that the WL-60 wireless system gives you.
Bodypack transmitter works with nearly every guitar or bass
The compact and durable WL-60T transmitter easily attaches to your instrument strap or belt. Since it attaches to your instrument with the included standard cable, it works with almost any guitar or bass. Powered by two AA batteries, this mighty receiver will give you 25 hours of rock-solid connection without no worries. If your rig has more than one instrument, you can purchase additional WL-60T transmitters to use with the WL-60 guitar wireless system.
BOSS WL-60 Guitar Wireless System Features:
- Includes wireless transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter battery life of 25 hours of uninterrupted playing.
- Stompbox size receiver fits easily on your pedalboard
- LCD display shows channel status, wireless strength, battery life, and more
- Automatic 14-channel scanning makes setup a breeze
- Selectable cable tone simulation: short, long, off
- Powered by included AC adapter or two AA batteries
- Configuration:Complete System
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4 GHz
- System: Operating Range:65 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1:1/4"
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:110dB
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:10 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:2.68" x 3.5" x 1.18"
- Transmitter: Weight:5 oz. (including batteries)
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Type:Pedal
- Receiver: Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:2.8" x 4.75" x 2.25"
- Receiver: Weight:0.5 lbs. (with batteries)