Epiphone 1964 Texan, Limited Edition Peter Frampton SignatureRegular price $1,249.00
Epiphone proudly presents the Ltd. Ed. Peter Frampton "1964" Texan acoustic/electric guitar designed with GRAMMY winner and Musicians Hall of Fame member Peter Frampton. Each Limited Edition Peter Frampton "1964" Texan shares the same body specs as Frampton's original 1964 Texan that's been his main songwriting instrument for over four decades.
• Top Material: Solid Spruce
• Body Material: Solid Mahogany
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Traditional 1960s SlimTaper, C-Profile
• Neck Joint: Glued-In
• Headstock: Traditional Epiphone "Sloped Dovewing", Peter Frampton Signature Replica on back in Silver
• Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
• Truss Rod Cover: "Bullet" Shaped, 2-Layer with Vintage "E" in White
• Scale Length: 25.5 in.
• Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
• Fingerboard Inlay: Parallelograms
• Electronics: (Texan)L.R. Baggs EAS-VTC System (1-Pickup System), Built-In LF Filter, Soundhole Mounted, Master Volume & Master Tone Controls, 9V Battery. L.R. Baggs Flexible Film Sensor Under Saddle Pickup
• Binding: Body Top: 3-Ply, Body Back: 1-Ply
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Frets: 20, Medium-Jumbo
• Bridge: Pau Ferro, Reverse-Belly
• Bridge Pins: White with "Abalone" Dots
• Saddle: Bone
• Nut Material: Nylon
• Nut Width: 1.62 in.
• Hardware Plating: Nickel
• Machine Heads: Schaller M6
• Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Foil "E"
• Output Jack: End Pin
• Sound Hole Label: Vintage Rectangular Blue, Model: FT-79 with Peter's Original Serial Number "205898", Sequential Serial Number on Back of Headstock
• Production Run: Texan: Maximum 500