Epiphone Les Paul Junior, Vintage BurstRegular price $579.00
A Straightforward Rock Guitar
The Epiphone Les Paul Junior solidbody electric guitar packs everything you need to rock, with nothing else to get in your way. When you're more focused on your music than your gear, a single pickup is all you need. And when that pickup is the P-90 Pro single-coil pickup, your amplifier is in for a treat. With just volume and tone controls you can make the Les Paul Junior sing, bark, and scream at your whim. At one end you have a premium Graph Tech nut to enhance your tone and tuning stability. At the other end, you've got premium CTS electronics to maintain your sonic integrity. Spend some time getting to know the Epiphone Les Paul Junior, and we're sure you'll be impressed.
Iconic tone from a single P-90 Pro pickup
The P-90 Pro single-coil pickup in the Epiphone Les Paul Junior is designed with many of the features of the original P-90 pickups created by Seth Lover in the '50s. It's a sensitive pickup that responds amazingly well to the nuances of your picking. Dig in and it starts to growl with a vocal-like quality. Played cleanly, the sound is rich and sparkling. If you love the articulation of single-coil pickups, but want a bit more girth to your tone, the P-90 Pro pickup is the perfect choice.
Iconic Les Paul heritage
Since its release in the early 1950s, the Les Paul has been one of the most popular solidbody electric guitars in the world. It's used in genres ranging from country to metal and can be found in the hands of players as diverse as Zakk Wylde, Neil Young, and the man whose name adorns the headstock. These beauties are capable of sounds that are rich, warm, and clear, while they can get aggressive, cutting, and mean with little effort.
Quality tonewoods and components
The Epiphone Les Paul Junior sings with all the fatness and clarity of its more expensive cousins. That's due in large part to the body's mahogany construction. Mahogany is a well-known tonewood for its mix of harmonic richness and impressive sustain. The sonic excellence is enhanced further by the Graph Tech nut, which offers better tone and better tuning stability than plastic nuts.
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- The classic rock guitar at a value-packed price
- Premium components include Graph Tech nut and CTS electronics
- P-90 Pro single-coil pickup delivers snappy tone with rich midrange
- 12" fretboard radius with medium-jumbo frets for comfortable playability
- Lightning Bar wrap-around bridge and vintage tuners complete the iconic look
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul Junior
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Vintage '50s
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe Vintage
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 PRO Dogear Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Gibson, .010-.046