Epiphone SG Muse Passion Purple MetallicRegular price $619.00
A Fresh Take on the Iconic SG
The Epiphone SG Muse from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection is based on a rock icon that takes you back to the formative years of the legendary solidbody electric guitar in all its glory. The SG Muse features a fast, comfortable Custom C-profile neck and a bound Indian laurel fingerboard that provide an effortless playing experience, while its lightweight, sleekly contoured mahogany body delivers great sustain and no pain, even when you gig all night. And that fat, snarling tone " it's to die for! High-output Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers with coil-splitting and polarity controls, plus a treble bleed circuit that maintains clarity when you dial back the volume, let you nail the perfect tone for any recording session or live gig. Available in a rainbow of vibrant metallic finishes, the Epiphone SG Muse will command attention whenever you take the stage.
Uncompromising power for tonal supremacy
When you really want to cook on a solo or deliver some thunderous power chords, you reach for a guitar that's got a pair of humbuckers, right? Forget all those thin Å“out-of-phase guitar sounds that session players overused in the 1980s and '90s. That's not for you. Your sound is all about the warmth, punch, and midrange complexity you can only get from a pair of humbuckers. The Epiphone SG Muse comes with a pair of Alnico Classic Pros for uncompromising power and tonal supremacy, whether you're playing rhythm or digging into a solo.
Fast Custom C neck
The Epiphone SG Muse has a Custom C mahogany neck. Early Les Pauls had huge necks, but by 1960, the neck underwent several modifications until it became what's known as the SlimTaper profile. The SG took it one step farther, making its neck among the fastest ever designed. The Custom C neck profile on the SG Muse combines the best of both worlds " still quite slim, but with a tad more girth to fill your hand in just the right way.
Your piece of rock history
With its iconic sculpted double-horned body, the SG is really quite a cool looking instrument, and it delivers the classic humbucker sound for people who don't particularly want or need a Les Paul. The SG is also a much lighter-weight instrument, yet it doesn't cut corners. You still get quality mahogany construction and a pair of hot humbuckers that deliver all the warm, fat tone you could ever want.
Epiphone SG Muse Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Sleekly sculpted lightweight mahogany body
- Mahogany neck, Custom C profile
- Bound Indian laurel fingerboard, classic trapezoid inlays
- 24.75" scale length, 22 frets, Graph Tech nut
- 2 Alnico Custom Pro humbuckers
- 2 volume controls with coil splitting and treble bleed
- 2 tone controls with polarity switching
- LockTone ABR Tune-o-matic bridge, Stopbar tailpiece
- Epiphone 18:1 tuners
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: SG Muse
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Metallic Gloss
- Color: Purple Passion
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Custom C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloiid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material:GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece:LockTone ABR Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners:Epiphone 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup:Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch