JHS Little Black BufferRegular price $106.00
The Little Black Buffer is like giving your guitar's tone a shot of adrenaline, ensuring it hits your amp with the same strength and character as it left your fingers.
- Converts your guitar's hi-Z signal to lo-Z for driving long cables and pedal chains
- Retains the original tone of your guitar without tone loss from other gear in your signal chain
CONVENIENT LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
An active buffer, such as the Little Black Buffer, is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That's why we designed this little guy to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
- Can easily be mounted underneath your board
- Built rugged
- Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
Plug your guitar straight into the input then out into your pedal chain. No need for a switch.