Mono M80-EB Electric Bass CaseRegular price $350.00
Classic Bass Guitar Case, Black
Refuse to Compromise
The M80 Bass Guitar case is the lightest, thinnest, strongest, most versatile carrying solution for the professional musician. A hybrid case featuring an ultra light laminated foam shell with strategically placed ABS panels, providing an unmatched level of protection for your most prized investments. Smart features like the Clip/Tuck straps make for easy airport travel, while the streamlined profile helps you slip through the crowds.
Inside the case, our patented Headlock design suspends the guitar's headstock, protecting it from impacts that could otherwise snap the neck. An oversized velcro strap quickly secures the neck against a specialized high-density foam block, which also keeps the tuning pegs away from the sides of the case during transport. On the bottom of the case the guitar's strap pin is protected by a bumper system of high-density foam, industrial rubber and ABS "feet", diverting impact up and around the body of the guitar on vertical drops.
High-tech materials and triple reinforced stitching make for an extremely durable product. The M80 Bass Guitar case features a waterproof outer shell, steel riveted handle and shoulder straps, industrial rubber "sole" and piping, and oversized ergonomic zippers. Wear it well.
- Hybrid case design with ABS head and body impact panels
- Waterproof Sharkskin shell with industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Clip/Tuck strap system w/ chest harness for on-the-fly 1 or 2 shoulder carrying
- Specialized upper and lower gear pockets with built-in cable management
- Steel rivet reinforced handle and shoulder straps
- Animal free
- Integral Headlock design suspends headstock and tuners
- Clear window pick pocket
- Corner bumpers protect guitar body and strap pin against vertical drops
- 420-denier nylon string guards prevent snags and punctures
- Extra soft polishing liner maintains glossy finishes
Fits standard electric bass guitars including Fender, Ibanez, Warwick, Tobias and Yamaha.