Radial Workhorse Cube 3-Slot Power RackRegular price $575.00
1 in stock
- Following the criteria established by the Radial Workhorse, the Cube is 100% backwards compatible with older API modules while being optimized for Radial's expanding range of preamps, processors and routing devices. Construction begins with a 14 gauge steel frame and features dual gold contact EDAC 15-pin connectors for optimal signal transfer. To maximize headroom, the external supply delivers 500mA of current for power hungry modules plus a separate 48V phantom tap delivers a full 10mA of current for microphone preamps. Rear panel connectivity includes standard XLRs for each slot along with ¼" TRS connectors for multiple modules, cross patching and parallel processing. Instead of the traditional 'hardwire patch' system employed by others, The Cube employs an innovative feed function that patches modules together in series without the need of a cable. And stereo modules no longer need to be soldered to be paired, they can now be sync'd together using a simple switch. The Cube is also equipped with Omniport on each slot. This TRS jack enables the module manufacturer to implement a unique function for a given module such as a key input on a gate.
- Desktop power rack houses three 500 series modules
- Compatible with Radial and older API systems
- Provides up to 500 milliamps of shared current
- Optional angles let you recess it into the table top