Godin Radium, Winchester Brown RescueRegular price $899.00
Get the Best of Both Worlds with Godin
The Godin Radium strikes the perfect balance between two of Godin's most beloved models: the Stadium and the Radiator. Even the name Radium is a combination of the two names. Its single-cut basswood body is loaded with three custom Godin pickups in an HSH configuration. The humbuckers create thick, punchy tones while the Cajun single-coil adds a bright spank to the overall sound. It has a set maple neck and a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard that plays effortlessly. If you're torn between the Stadium and the Radiator, why not get the best of both worlds? Choose the Radium. You'll be happy you did.
Combining Two of Godin's Most Beloved Models
The Radium takes the best elements from the Godin Radiator and Stadium and combines them to create an entirely new instrument. This T-style guitar inherits its shape, control configuration, and single-coil pickup from the Stadium. The short 24-3/4" scale length, 3x3 tuning machine configuration, and Godin humbuckers are inherited from the Radiator. Players who can't decide between buying a T-style or LP-style guitar can rejoice. The Radium is the best of both worlds.
Covering serious sonic ground
The Radium has a trio of pickups and a redesigned switching configuration that allows it to cover almost any genre you can imagine. It's loaded with three pickups: two humbuckers in the neck and bridge and a single-coil in the middle. The custom-wound Godin Zebra humbuckers create a powerful, punchy tone that's perfect for blues and garage rock. The custom Cajun Nickel middle pickup pumps out bright and spanky single-coil sounds. The Radium sports a vintage-style control plate with redesigned electronics to give you extra tonal versatility. It's loaded with an angled 5-way pickup selector switch that's angled to replicate the natural motion of your hand for easy pickup selection. The control plate is rounded out by a master volume and push-pull tone pot that engages the coil-splitting function.
Made with locally sourced tonewoods
Godin offers high-end instruments at an exceptionally low price because of their commitment to using as much locally-sourced timber as possible. This cuts down on transportation costs and helps preserve tonewood resources. We are proud to partner with Godin and put their unique instruments in the hands of players around the country.
Godin Radium Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Custom Godin humbuckers pump out hot, punchy notes that are perfect for blues and rock
- Cajun single-coil pickup delivers clean, glassy tones
- Ergonomically placed 5-way switch follows the sweep of your hand
- Push/pull tone knob engages coil-splitting abilities
- Lightweight basswood body feels comfortable on your shoulder
- Maple neck feels at home in your hand
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape :Radium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Canadian Laurentian Basswood
- Body Finish: Semi Gloss
- Color: Winchester Brown Rescue
- Neck Material: Silver Leaf Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: GraphTech NuBone
- Tuners: Closed Gear
- Neck Pickup: Custom Godin Zebra Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Custom Godin Cajun Nickel Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Godin Zebra Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil split), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Godin, .010-.046
- Case Included: Gig Bag