Roland FP-30 Digital PianoRegular price $1,049.95
Roland Quality in a Compact Digital Piano
Looking for the perfect piano for your home? We have a brilliant suggestion: the Roland FP-30. This delightfully affordable digital piano is compact enough to fit comfortably into your living or family room, yet it offers the renowned Roland sound and playing feel, along with modern features. If you play out, the FP-30's portability makes it an ideal gigging keyboard. It's also great for music education facilities where it can easily be moved from classroom to auditorium. Loaded with great-sounding pianos and other instruments, the Roland FP-30 also features onboard practice and recording functionality, as well as Bluetooth wireless for compatibility with popular music apps.Roland FP-30 Digital Piano Features:
- Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine
- PHA-4 Standard 88-note keybed delivers realistic piano feel and expression
- Onboard stereo amplifier and speakers serve up rich, robust sound
- Headphone output lets you play at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity lets you use the FP-30 with popular apps
- Dual and split modes for duets and self accompaniment
- Broad selection of non-piano sounds, including strings, voices, organ, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode lets student and teacher play side by side in identical octave range
- USB-to-device memory slot lets you:
- Save songs recorded with built-in SMF recorder
- Play along with favorite songs in WAV or SMF format
- USB-to-host port lets you connect with your computer
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Key touch with 5 sensitivities
- Presets: 35 tones, 8 rhythms
- Polyphony: 128
- Effects Types: Ambiance, brilliance, resonance
- Sequencer: Standard MIDI File recorder
- Song Playback: 30 internal songs (WAV, SMF playback)
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS (headphones), 1 x 1/4" TRS (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: Bluetooth (for use with MIDI mobile apps)
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (damper), 1 x 8-pin DIN (optional KPD-70 pedal board)
- Amplifier: 2 x 11W
- Height: 5.87"
- Width: 51.18"
- Depth: 11.87"
- Weight: 31 lbs., 2 oz.