Shure BLX14-H8Regular price $389.00
Perform Untethered, with Confidence
The Shure BLX14 Guitar Wireless System gives you world-class design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Using this smart system is a no-brainer, and thanks to Shure's cutting-edge QuickScan technology, frequency-selection hassles are a thing of the past. The system includes the BLX4 receiver, the BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the WA302 guitar cable. If you're ready to perform untethered, Shure's BLX wireless systems are a smart, affordable choice. Enjoy legendary Shure sound and performance. Take the stage confidently with the Shure BLX14 Guitar Wireless System.Shure BLX14 Guitar Wireless System at a Glance:
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ready to rock, right out of the box
- Versatile and expandable
Providing up to 14 hours of use with two AA batteries, Shure's BLX Series transmitters let you perform with confidence.Ready to rock, right out of the box
If you're ready to go wireless, Shure's BLX wireless systems are a smart, affordable choice. Take the stage confidently, backed up by Shure's legendary microphones, decades of wireless design experience, and tour-tested build quality. Available in a broad selection of bodypack and handheld configurations, BLX vocal, guitar, headset, and presenter systems are ready to rock, right out of the box.Versatile and expandable
A choice of single-channel, single-channel half-rack, and dual-channel receivers, as well as vocal, guitar, headset, and lavalier options, makes Shure's BLX wireless systems quite versatile. And the ability to run up to 12 compatible systems per band protects your investment, letting you start out modestly and expand as necessary.Shure BLX14 Guitar Wireless System Features:
- User-friendly, high-performance wireless system
- WA302 guitar cable
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- BLX4 receiver
- Configuration:Complete Wireless Guitar System
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1:1/4"
- Instrument Cable: Connector 2:1 x TA4F
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1 x TA4M
- Transmitter: Dimensions:4.3" x 2.51" x 0.82"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.16 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.57" x 7.4" x 4"
- Receiver: Weight:0.5 lbs.