Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Fiesta RedRegular price $1,250.00
A Killer Tele with Vintage Style to Spare
Have you dreamed of owning a vintage Tele but felt that it was out of your reach? Stop dreaming and pick up a Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster. It has all the classic features a Tele connoisseur could ask for, including a period-correct U-shaped neck and '50s-style single-coil pickups. The neck is really beefy : it gives you something to wrap your hand around, while its 7.25"-radius fingerboard provides effortless, classic playability And the Tim Shaw"“designed pickups serve up the snarling twang that Telecasters are famous for. A 3-saddle bridge with brass barrel saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, knurled dome knobs, and a 1-ply pickguard complete the package with original-era aesthetics. The Vintera '50s Telecaster includes a vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color : it's almost like playing a carefully preserved classic!
A simple guitar that takes you back to the roots of the Tele
The Vintera '50s Telecaster was designed to take you back to the roots of the original Fender Telecaster : a guitar that hit the market when singing cowboys were electrifying country and western music for the first time. Since then, the Tele has grown beyond its country roots to lend its signature tone to practically every genre of popular music : rock, funk, metal, punk, jazz : you name it. With its vintage-style, 3-saddle bridge, early-'50s U-shaped neck, knurled dome knobs, 1-ply pickguard, and single-coil pickups, the Vintera '50s Telecaster captures the spirit of this timeless guitar perfectly.
Tim Shaw"“designed pickups deliver vintage-style Tele twang
Twangy and articulate, the Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster comes armed with a killer set of vintage-style, Tim Shaw"“designed single-coil pickups. These pups boast Alnico II and III magnets, Formvar-coated wire, and staggered beveled pole pieces : everything you need to reproduce the crisp, snarling sound that made the original Tele so versatile. Whether you're looking for the upper-end spank of modern country or the low-end growl that made the Telecaster a viable rock axe, this guitar delivers.
The Vintera Series : value-priced, vintage-styled Fenders
The Vintera Series offers Fender's most popular models in a myriad of shapes and sizes. These instruments are ideal for players who dig vintage-style Fenders, but feel that American Original and Custom Shop guitars are out of their reach. Vintera Series instruments are available in both Vintage and Modified configurations: Vintage models span the '50s to the '70s, with period-correct specifications for each era, while Modified models look like vintage instruments but include modern updates that contemporary guitarists will appreciate. All Vintera Series guitars and basses boast Tim Shaw"“designed pickups and are available in a wide array of vintage-inspired colors. We've found the Vintera Series to be the perfect introduction to Fender's iconic lineup of legendary instruments.
Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Telecaster with vintage style, sound, and playability
- Beefy period-correct U-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around
- 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets supplies classic playing feel
- '50s-style single-coil pickups serve up snarling Tele twang
- 3-saddle bridge with brass barrel saddles ensures maximum sustain
- Vintage-style tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability
- Knurled dome knobs, 1-ply pickguard, vintage-style strap buttons, 4-bolt neck plate
- Vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Vintera '50s Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Fiesta Red
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Early '50s U
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-saddle American Vintage Strings-through body
- Neck Pickup:Vintage-style '50s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style '50s Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag