Shure BLX14/CVL-H9Regular price $399.00
A Wireless Lavalier System from Shure
The Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System gives you dependable design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Thanks to Shure's cutting-edge QuickScan technology, frequency-selection hassles are a thing of the past. The system includes the BLX4 receiver, the BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the CVL TQG cardioid condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen and tie clip. If you're ready to present untethered, Shure's BLX wireless systems are a smart, affordable choice. Enjoy legendary Shure sound and performance. Take the stage confidently with the Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System.Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System at a Glance:
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ready to rock, right out of the box
- Versatile and expandable
Providing up to 14 hours of use with two AA batteries, Shure's BLX Series transmitters let you perform with confidence.Ready to rock, right out of the box
If you're ready to go wireless, Shure's BLX wireless systems are a smart, affordable choice. Take the stage confidently, backed up by Shure's legendary microphones, decades of wireless design experience, and tour-tested build quality. Available in a broad selection of bodypack and handheld configurations, BLX vocal, guitar, headset, and presenter systems are ready to rock, right out of the box.Versatile and expandable
A choice of single-channel, single-channel half-rack, and dual-channel receivers, as well as vocal, guitar, headset, and lavalier options, makes Shure's BLX wireless systems quite versatile. And the ability to run up to 12 compatible systems per band protects your investment, letting you start out modestly and expand as necessary.Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System Features:
- User-friendly, high-performance wireless system
- CVL TQG cardioid condenser lavalier microphone
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- BLX4 receiver
- Mic windscreen and tie clip included
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:512-542 MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Electret condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:139dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:1 x TA4F
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:60Hz-12kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:4.16 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1 x TA4M
- Transmitter: Dimensions:4.3" x 2.51" x 0.82"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.16 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.57" x 7.4" x 4"
- Receiver: Weight:0.5 lbs.