Sennheiser MD 421 IIRegular price $422.00
One of Sennheiser's Best!
One of Sennheiser's most popular microphones! It's the MD 421 II's versatility that has made this mic so widely acclaimed. Its ability to handle high pressure levels makes it a natural for guitars and drums, but that's just the beginning. The MD 421 II's full-bodied cardioid pattern and five-position bass control mean it's an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals, or radio broadcast announcers. One listen and you'll know why it's a classic.
Feedback rejection and bass roll-off
The MD 421 II's cardioid pattern offers outstanding feedback rejection, making it an excellent choice for live situations or recording environments where bleed from other instruments may be an issue. And the five selectable bass roll-off settings control proximity effect, so you can use the MD 421 II in close-miking situations and still get clean, clear response with no unnatural bass boost.
A sturdy, reliable mic
The MD 421 II has a glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket for rugged and durable performance in the studio or onstage. The sound inlet basket is refined steel for capsule protection. When you consider the lifetime performance and versatility of this mic, it's easy to understand why the MD 421 II is world-renowned for quality and value!
Sennheiser MD 421 II Features:
- Glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket : rugged and durable
- Five position bass roll-off switch : compensates for proximity effect
- Frequency response 30Hz-17kHz
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Acoustic components enclosed in inner chassis : reduced sensitivity to dust and humidity
- Internal bass tubes help deliver accurate low-end response
- Handles exceptionally high sound pressure levels
- Mic clip included
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:30Hz-17kHz
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Weight:0.85 lbs.
Included Accessories:Mic clip