Warm Audio WA-ODD ODD Box V1 Hard-Clipping OverdriveRegular price $169.00
1 in stock
The Warm Audio ODD (Over Drive Disorder) is inspired by an iconic pedalboard staple with a “cranked amp” tone. Perfect for boosting, adding breakup, or adding high gain to cleans, the ODD has all the tonal versatility of its inspiration. The hard-clipping, op-amp-based circuit delivers all of the sounds of a cranked, saturated tube amp and features classic-inspired controls, including a UK/US Switch, to flip the personality of ODD from “British” to “American” tube amp. True to its inspiration, the ODD delivers the sound of massive, live electric guitar that attracted players like Billy Gibbons, Mark Hoppus, Eric Johnson, J Mascis, Paul Gilbert, and many more to that open tube amp sound.
- Detailed, High-Gain, Tube-Amp Tone: Whether you’re trying to add a little breakup to an otherwise clean tone, or dramatically transform your clean pedal-platform amp into a punk-rock powerhouse, the ODD has the complete tonal range of its inspiration.
- UK/US Switch: Quickly flip the personality of the ODD. The UK setting distorts earlier, bumps the upper-mids, and increases volume - giving this setting more of a cranked, "chimey" amplifier tone. The US setting has a little more clean headroom, allowing the ODD to act more like a boost at first, and better aligns with traditional tweed-based "edge of breakup" amplifier tones.
- Classic OD Controls: Includes all the classic overdrive controls: Volume, Gain, and Tone.
- Built Like An Iconic Pedalboard Staple: To accurately deliver an artist-favorite tone, the ODD is built with through-hole construction using premium components, including a TLO82CP Op-Amp, 2N7000 transistors, & hand-selected capacitors & resistors.
- Hand-Tested In Austin, TX: Like all Warm Audio gear, the ODD is meticulously hand-tested and inspected by trained technicians with a passion for making music in Austin, TX USA.
- Inspired By An Iconic Pedalboard Staple Known For Cranked-Amp Tone
- Premium Components, Including A TLO82CP Op-Amp, 2N7000 Transistors, & Hand-Selected Capacitors & Resistors
- Controls: Volume, Drive, Tone, & UK/US Switch
- Through-Hole Construction
- True-Bypass Switching
- 9-Volt Battery Or External 9-18V Regulated DC Adapter (center-negative)
- Current Draw: 5.5 mA (9V) / 6.5 mA (18V)
- Custom-Folded Steel Enclosure With A Durable Powder-Coated Finish
- 1/4" Input And Output Jacks
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 0.85 lb